Magic Mushroom Grow Kits 5 package deal by FreshMushrooms®
You want to buy more than one magic mushroom grow kit by FreshMushrooms®? Order a Magic Mushroom Grow Kits package deal and get a huge discount!
You choose your own FreshMushrooms® grow kits. You want to choose five the same? You can! Or maybe a few different FreshMushrooms® grow kits? do it!
Order for yourself and your friends. Mix and match your FreshMushrooms® grow kits today.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit | Magic Mushroom Grow Kit USA
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit USA Growing with the XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is extremely easy. These kits are completely maintenance-free thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers. You hardly have to do anything to get your first flush with high levels of psilocin.
Follow the instructions below and you will be assured a high harvest of mushrooms!
Why choose a FreshMushroom Grow kit ?
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (with excellent conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of the Fresh Mushroom Discount 5 pack
- 5x XP Mushrooms Grow kits – Contains rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters across the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring micro organisms that can contaminate the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Instructions: Starting the Magic Mushroom grow kit
1.Take the enchantment mushroom develop unit, plastic sack and paperclip out of the container. Eliminate the cover of the mushroom develop unit (store the top appropriately). Flush the cover under running water. You will require it again later (stage 7).
2.Place the mushroom develop unit without cover in the plastic develop sack (opening at the top). Slide the kickoff of the pack under the base with the miniature hole pointing upwards. The kickoff of the pack is currently to a great extent shut. You don’t need to stress over air flow.
3. When you see the main little mushrooms ( called pins), you can put the develop sack upright. Do not water! The first enchantment mushrooms will be obvious after around multi week.Magic Mushroom Grow Kit USA
4. Spot the mushroom develop pack in a zone with enough sunshine and at a temperature between 18 °C and 28 °C. NEVER place the develop unit in direct daylight. Despite the fact that mushrooms will develop at practically any temperature over 15 °C, 23 °C is the ideal temperature for an ideal gather. Uncommon warmth mats are accessible to guarantee this temperature and not need to warm the whole room.
5. When the mushrooms are somewhat greater as the pins keep the sack somewhat open the whole time so the dampness can dissipate (Phase 2). A lot of dampness isn’t acceptable.
The principal mushrooms will be obvious after around multi week. Your first reap will be about seven days after the fact. Ensure that you reap before the primary spores start to fall! Freshmushrooms develop packs produce their first collect decently fast. The main buds are as of now noticeable after just multi week. Low and high temperatures may somewhat defer this development cycle.
6.These packs can create a few mushroom harvests. To do as such, fill the unit with clean faucet water after the principal collect. This cycle is known as cool stun. It inhales new life into the mycelium and guarantees that enough dampness is available for the mushrooms to develop.
7. Spot the top of the develop Kit back on the unit. Let the unit rest for 12 hours. Open a side of the cover and channel the abundance water. From here you can adhere to the guidelines from stage 1 once more. This cycle can be rehashed a few times.
Growing with heatingmat (use only for this kit)
Spot the plastic sack with the Grow Kit in it on the warmth tangle. Ensure ther is sufficient space for the wind stream on all sides of the warming mat. Or then again utilize a thremosat to set a temperature.
Switch the warmth tangle on.
Following two days switch the warmth tangle off and hold up until the buds have created, which ordinarily takes somewhere in the range of five and ten days.
Switch the warmth tangle on again and open the head of the sack a little so the dampness can vanish.
What to do if the buds haven’t created following ten days. Remove the cake from the plastic box, returned it to the plastic box on its side and start again with two days with the warmth mat.*
* Advise from FreshMushroom maker. We prescribe not to contact the unit by any means.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store themagic mushroom grow kit inside a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the production date.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 7 and 10 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
A flush of mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time.
The Magic Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn (or just before) Don’t wait much longer.
Always use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms. Let’s start:
- Only pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow.
- The mushrooms can easily be pulled out of the cake by holding them between thumb and index finger.
- Gently twist the mushroom,
- The mushrooms let go almost immediately
- Remove vermiculite from the stem
When you prepare a kit for a next flush also pick the smaller mushrooms and the pins as well.
Read more about picking and harvesting your magic mushroom kits
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. It is hard to counter this and can be allowed. Some growers wrap the sides of the grow box in aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work well.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
- Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand.
- The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface.
- Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake.
- When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty.
When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.Magic Mushroom Grow Kit USA
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and
it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read even more things about it!
Check out my web site: Fiction books for Sale