Lyt Mushroom Chocolate
Lyt Mushroom Chocolate
The LYT Mushroom Chocolate Bar comprises FIRE chocolate and 4.0 grams of edible magic mushrooms. Your perfect high is consistently provided by its unique combination of flavors and ingredients. Anyone who enjoys mushrooms will adore the tasty and nutritious bar. Anyone can consume it to treat depression and PTSD as well as minor ailments. It also comes in two different sizes and is an excellent source of protein and fiber.
Shrooms are incorporated in the LYT Chocolate Bar with Mushrooms. The chocolate bar is a great treat for any occasion thanks to its ingredient combination. You won’t even experience the adverse effects while taking pleasure in the savory flavor and pure high. There is just one flavor of LYT Mushroom Chocolate Bar: milk and dark. You won’t notice any nasty aftertaste because each of these flavors has a distinctive flavor of its own.
Similar to the one up mushroom bar, the lyt shroom chocolate bar is made with organic cocoa and magic mushrooms. The shroom chocolate bar contains a variety of mushrooms, including Panaeolus cyanescens, Wavy cap, and Psilocybe azurescens.
You Can Expect To Feel Elevated In Mood And Have Increased Clarity At Smaller Doses (Microdose = 0.15g-0.5g). At This Dose, You Won’t “Trip.” According to numerous studies, microdosing can treat PTSD, depression, and addiction.
You can anticipate feeling extremely connected to everything around you and having a strong sense of energy coming from a “other dimension” at higher doses (1.0g+).
To feel the full effect, wait 30 to 60 minutes. When receiving LYT, do not drive.
How to make mushroom chocolate bars
As long as powdered psychedelic mushrooms are the foundation, shroom chocolates can be embellished in a variety of ways. Combine it with melted chocolate (chips, bars, melting chocolate disks).. Simply add a handful if you enjoy coconut or raisins. Your hot chocolate will become clumpy and difficult to work with if you add something cool to it.
This recipe’s level of intricacy is entirely up to the “cook.” You can easily adapt the extremely straightforward mushroom chocolate recipe that is provided below to suit your preferences.
The recipe yields 28 chocolates, each containing 1 gram of mushrooms and being roughly the size of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
One 12-ounce package of chocolate chips or 12-ounces of your preferred meltable chocolate
One ounce of entheogenic mushrooms (dried)
4 tablespoons of crumbled honey-roasted cashews
2 tablespoons of coconut that has been chopped up
2 tablespoons of crushed toffee
- Pick your preferred psilocybin.
- Use a coffee grinder to reduce your well-dried mushroom(s) to a fine powder.
- Choose your favorite kind of chocolate.
- Double-boil your chocolate to melt it.
- (To double-boil: Half-fill a saucepan with water first.r. DO NOT overfill the bowl with water. Although it is possible to microwave chocolate, there is a significant chance that it will burn.)
- Allow chocolate to cool to the touch but not become hard. (Caution: Burning hot objects may harm the mushrooms.)
- The powdered mushrooms should be blended with melted chocolate.To distribute the psilocybin evenly, be sure to properly whisk and break up any clumps of mushroom powder.
- If desired, include more ingredients.
- Mixture should be poured into molds, tiny paper cups, or a wax paper-lined pan (for molds and paper cups, pour 28 evenly distributed cups or compartments).
- Let chocolate cool until it becomes brittle. Additionally, you can hasten the cooling process by putting the poured liquid in a pan with ice water or a refrigerator.
There are no reviews yet.